As a peer-reviewed to our publisher, you are the part major role in our community.
Reviewer responsibilities include peer-review process and to evaluate and enhance the quality of an article.
When you receive invitation to review:
- Peruse the editorial manager's email, which incorporates the article abstract
- Decide if the article coordinates your specialized topic and you could finish the survey in given stipulated time
- Do you have any conflict of interest with author(s)? Uncover this to the editorial manager when you report a survey
If you decline the invitation:
- Please indicate the reason if you are not ready to review
- Suggest any of your specified colleagues or alternative reviewers if possible
If you accept the invitation:
- Download all documents.
- Maintain privacy regarding manuscript and review details.
- Remember that the editor is seeking them for subject information, decision making ability, and a legitimate and reasonable evaluation of the qualities and shortcomings of the work and the original copy.
- Instruct the editor concerning your proposal for acknowledgment, reconsider or dismissal by giving explicit remarks and recommendations.